Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Halloween! (late)

A finished work that was SO late for Halloween! I lost the motivation to finish it at one point, when her coat just failed to cooperate with me. Then finally inspiration struck and I was able to finish it in a few days :D I very much love it <3

The beautiful texture in my sky was downloaded from heeere: scout78@DeviantArt

Work in progress shots after the jump!




The starting sketch...was getting my idea down and working a bit on the line art because I do everything out of order sometimes, lol. Must have redrawn her coat tails 10,000,000 times!!!! Dx Not sure why I colored her hair already...

Still messing around with her coat tails but changed the sleeves to something less traditional of a coat. Still not sure why I bothered to color her hair at this point o.o

Yeeeess completed line art!! A bit of coloring, finally thinking outside the box for her clothes and I love it! Couldn't wait to get her colored.

Then we finish our base colors. I had colored her hair in PaintToolSAI with the watercolor brush so it was thin in some areas...I filled in those areas with orange and loved the look so I went with the purple and orange theme for the whole thing.

If you like what you see check back for more Work in Progress shots! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment