Friday, December 17, 2010

Merry Christmas! W.I.P

Sketch for a Christmas idea I had thanks to my dear friend Kana <3 They were supposed to be Christmas Jester Twins but ended up being more elf-like so you be the judge - Elf or Jester? XD Sketch is soooo messy! But I was really happy about it and excited to get started on the line art after 3 days of preparing costume ideas.

More after the Jump <3




The line art complete with a tiny bit of flat color laid down! A friend of mine insisted they needed skirts (short ones of course) but I wanted them to be cute so I gave them legging-type pants. I was very happy with the way the lines turned out because they were neat and clean  and I was dieing to start coloring :D



Flat color, ho! I loved the colors, very Christmasy and looks even better with the detail. I'm finishing it up soon and I'll post the finished piece with a background very soon <3 Keep an eye out!




No comments:

Post a Comment